Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Fiverr!

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds Alexa 177k Free Ads UK 26k

I have utilised the services of Doggydog and there are now 200 social bookmarks promoting the YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds.  I have not fully researched the importance of Social Bookmarks, but the consensus appears to be that they are a good way to increase traffic.

To research it would negate the point of outsourcing since time is already to precious.  However I seriously doubt that this would cause damage to our Free UK Classifeds and $5 is a small price to pay.

I spent alot of time researching the gigs available on Fiverr.  I have copied the url of some of the services I will employ.  So far I will get some written PR.  Someone else will submit to 10 PR sites.  I will get some work done on the YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds logo, get some articles written and submitted into ezine, create an iphone app and get dome dofollows links on blogs etc.  That will cost $30.  No wonder there is so much unemployment in the west when you can outsource so easily with the internet.

I continue with Free UK Classifieds submissions confirmations.  I only wish Id found Fiverr first, $5 would have bought 3500 of them.


YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds - more than just a Free Ads

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment