Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Compromised internet but undeterred!

 

YapYapOK Free Ads 178k Free UK Classifieds 26k

 

I am a little frustrated with an internet connection which has failed to perform adequately for some time, particularly the last 2 days.  More off than on I am close to pulling out my hair, although vanity is possibly my saving just now.  Would love to attribute this to Alexa to this but our 3 months aggregate figures were slightly out, our new hits though will take some beating so hopefully this will push them back up again.

 

The YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds has definitely hit static in Alexa,   We did have some huge hits yesterday, more ads have provided more data so we are hopeful that this is a little glitch and we can push on as we were.

 

I am very much enjoying Fiverr and plan to peruse the site to see if I can ascertain some more great value services that would help promote the Free UK Classifieds. 

 

I have found some amazing value services s well as some positively wacky ones.  There is only so many hours in a day though and thousands of services listed under advertising as it is. 

 

Couple the quantity of services with my dodgy internet connection & I will be hard pressed to achieve much at all today.

 

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds, defying the internet to market all Free Ads!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment