Sunday, July 25, 2010

Obsessing The SERP

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds 175k , Free Ads UK 28k

During my directory submissions I received an email from a company suggesting that I take their offer of manually submitting to well ranked directories on my behalf.


Since the YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds is tittering on the edge of Alexa, I thought that I would keep the email and research the company later.  They had a list of several packages, all that would have saved me weeks of work and represented excellent value.

The problem is I cant find it.  Its not in my inbox, my deleted ( unpurged) my YapYapOK Free Ads file, its just disappeared.  I have tried Googling "manual directory submissions" but I can't see it on the first 5 pages.  I would recognise the name as I have come across it before.

So if anyone knows where I can get  several hundred directory submissions at PR 4 and higher for a very reasonable fee, then please let me know.  We need to get the YapYapOK Free Ads SERP to the first page.

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds - still racing for the top spot in Free Ads!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment