Friday, July 9, 2010

On On!

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds 193k UK Free Ads 22k

A nice positive jump in Alexa globally, although we seem to be having a glitch in the UK ranking.  I cannot understand why since we are getting more free ads than ever from the UK.

I am unsure which of the SEO is working but the ever increasing rank continues to motivate me through some of the dullest chores.  SubmitterBot has relinquised some of the tedium and I shall be working it today between my blogs, articles etc.

When I look at the Alexa I set up short term goals on who to surpass.  Formerly it was an old friend who had several personal and budget.  Latterly it was chosen on a whim but I knew them to be well connected with a limitless pot.

So I was pleased to overtake their rank yesterday.  I now need to fix on another site.  Rank is not enough as I need the knowledge that they have more resources at their disposal than the YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds.  Its more satisfying that way.

So my next Alexa goal is 150k.  Might not seem like so much of a jump but we are competing for rank with those who really know what they are doing now.  I'm not sure if I can work harder so I may need to work smarter, any ideas?

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds - working hard to be a better free ad site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment