Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alexa 222k

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 222k UK Free Ads 12k (Alexa)

Our Free ads is STILL climbing.  I have to admit that my target of under 200k for Sunday is looking a tad unlikely.  But lets hope that there is little in it

I am working again on Free Ad development today.  Consequently I will not be able to do as much marketing as I would have liked.   My meeting is soon so my Free Classified blog is non descript.

So for the benefit of those who tuned in, here is another banned ad - why are they always condoms?

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than just a Free ads site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

1 comment:

  1. Post free local Classified Ads Delhi it has globally allows to post all kind of ads for free of cost in Apartments, Real estate, Computers & Elect, Property, Rent, Job Openings, Walk-ins for Freshers and much more…..

    ReplyDelete