Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Start Bleeting!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds global Alexa 243k UK Free Ads 14k

Our Free Classifieds had a small glitch and dropped a few hundred places in the global ranks.  I expect to see that changed today.

I had been looking to Bleet and Digg but have not as yet got round to it.  Stumble is an excellent way to get traffic.  The problem is that you need a few people Stumbling each others sites as you will get banned for spamming if you do your own.  The great thing about Bleet is you can send the Bleet message to Stumble bypassing your own login, so its anonymous.  I will start again with this later today.

One effective key free tools in web marketing is article submission.  Its also the one I have neglected the most.  I submitted one article introducing our Free Ads but I have not followed it up.  Since duplication across the article sites is prohibited I just cannot get round to either heavy editing or even rewriting.

You can actually buy a program which aides articles to be rewritten by giving alternative words and sentences.  I have found a company who will write articles for you for $5 each.  Hmm I can feel my lazy gene kicking in.

A brief reflection on yesterdays blog re the pressure of living up to mens expectations.  Apparently heterosexual men want a sexually inexperienced woman who loves sex, one with her own career but also to take care of the home.  She must also be slim, athletic with a firm butt, boobs a bonus but not mandatory, she should be pretty with dark hair.  And they call woman difficult!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than just a FREE AD site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment