Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Grand Slam

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds Alexa rank  210k UK Free Ads 11k

Sports Day ...............Check (won all)
Assessments.............Check ( all 100%)
Swimming Gala .........The Grand Slam 2 x firsts, one breaststroke, one crawl and a second in backstroke.


What a Champion! 

I am blogging ahead of time as I am working on the back end of the Free Classifieds site with the site developer first thing.  I am having some of my sons friends over for a barbeque on saturday which is not great timing in view of how neglected some areas of the site have been whilst I battled with the affiliation and the free ad category attributes. 

Worse still these friends are Russian, if you have ever been invited to the Russians for food you will know just how generous and hospitable they are.  The spreads are huge and the menu very varied.  If I was having Brits over I would probably do one lot of marinated chicken with dips, breads, salads and perhaps some homemade burgers and a potato dish.  Frankly I think thats enough, its effectively 2 meals anyway.

Alas I have been embarrassed into producing pork kebabs, lamb & mint koftas, chilli pork burgers, 2 differnt lots of marinated chicken.  Breads, wedges, bean salad, green salad, salsa, Avocado dip, raita and an array of breads.  Followed by fresh fruit salad.... for 10.  The realisation that I have forgotton to buy the fruit just at this moment is a little hard hitting when time is so precious.

So once again I am compromised and pre-preparing.  Hopefully by the time I publish our Alexa will have been edited.  The YapYapOK UK Free Classified is currently at 210k.  ... I am just about to publish. 

I forgot the video yesterday so here is todays!  This is a little yin to go with my yan.....losers!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - so much more than just a free ad site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment