Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dont look if easily offended.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds global 239k UK Free ads 15k

Is this free classifieds rocking into its natural postion?  I am optimistic that we can still take it under 200k within the next week, give or take a day.
We have had only tiny movements in the last few days with one negative.  There could be many reasons for this including seasonal.  Our hit rate is a little down but the web "glue" is up.  We are getting more free ads on then ever before and are definitely getting more target market accuracy.  So we are more than happy with this compromise.


As promised a little lighthearted banter and less spam, coz boy did I make up for that on MySpace, no less than 17 anchor links - well its not as if anyone reads it!

So here goes.  I found this on Rant-here.com.  A cheeky advert from Durex.  I am unsure where in the world this would be permitted, so would love to hear.

This video appears on the same page and is hysterical.  Unlike the YapYapOK free ad site, I dont have embed video on my mail account so here is the link. Condom commercial

Anyway, I have possibly offended more readers with this blog than with my spam.  So once again, I humbly apologise. 

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than a free ads site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment