Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Google Ads - Disa bloody proved!

YapYapOK FREE Classifieds global Alexa 277k  UK Free Ad rank 22k

I was not wrong about Google Ads. Within 24 hours of starting a Free Classifieds ad campaign our ad was disaproved It really takes very little to have your ad dissaproved, as I have found out once again.  I still suffer palpitations from my last experience with Google ads  They are less communicative than Microsoft and you find your self having to read all terms & conditions to see what minor policy you may have broken.  Surely it cannot take must to program a change of capitalisation to small case on your behalf.  Certainly Exactseek reprogram the title to be all caps in their ads, irrelevant of how it was written.

My Classifieds Ad did not have an obvious issue.  So I spent a disproportionate amount of time trying to find the reason for the ad ban.  I had used in the content FREE Ad and was therefore guilty of over capitalisation.  I have changed it and hope that this reactivates the ad campaign.

You are not informed that your ads have been removed, you have to find that out for yourself.  So lets see how far this campaign takes me.  My patience is not what it could be and after I have reveiwed my Bing campaign with every variety of FREE Classifieds I can find, I may find myself shifting over entirely.  Its easier, cheaper & much friendlier!


YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds - more than just a FREE AD site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment