Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Mug Job

YapYapOK Free Classifieds global rank 242k Uk Free Ads 14k

I found this on Digg whilst looking at an Itchy groin commercial to compliment our Free Classifieds blog page. I dissed that since it really was not that funny. I thought this video of an illustration on constructing mug handles very funny.

I have not worked out if this girl takes her job too seriously and therefore doesn't care or if she really is that naive. I cant believe that anyone with any kind of sexual exposure can be this innocent, her age indicates she must have some, so I vouch for the former.

Clearly there is nothing wrong with having a passion for what you do. I certainly have a passion for my job. I would have liked to see at least a glimmer of a smirk in recognition of how ridiculous this process is, worse videoing it. However if she wants to plug her ad on our Free Classifieds site then we have the perfect medium for her.

I now have the whole family on the look out for either topical, funny or absurd material on the web. Hopefully we will get better at looking for it and provide a little light hearted read for you every day.

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds - more than just a Free Ads site.

No comments:

Post a Comment