Friday, June 18, 2010

Business-In-Site

YapYapOK Free Classifieds Alexa 222k     Free Ads 14k UK rank.

I spent so much work on the admin system, largely invisible until a line of code is implemented to give it life that I failed miserably in acheiving the various SEO techniques that I employ.  Admin changes do not count as content update ( I didnt know that),  so I am relying heavily on other activity to bring about a positive improvement in Alexa.


I found a fantastic site yesterday with various free tools that you could use  to check your site including site security and ranking.  They offer a loyalty following on Twitter where they will promote you just for following.  I took advantage of many of the systems loaded, I am pleased to say that we had a green result (safe) for site security from McAfee.

Here is the link to Business-In-Site.  They have alot to report & I shall be following them closely.  They also have a forum which I have joined.  I am not put off by the lack of responses as I anticipate great things soon, particularly in view of their Google page rank and Alexa ranking which is particularly good for such a new website.

I wish them the very best luck, ps, if you fancy listing our Free Classifieds on your web links we would be most grateful!

Todays random video

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than just a Free Ad site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment