Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All systems GOOOOOOO!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds Global Alexa rank 210k UK Free Ads 11k

I am delighted to say that I am at the end of compatibility on our affiliated Free Classified site.  I have a number of attributes which I am changing retrospectively to attend to but at least every Free Ad category now has listings from around the web on them.

I am getting a huge amount of content update every day on every Free Classified category and sub category.  That amounts to an update on over 200 pages every day in a language easily detected by the search engines.  For that reason alone I feel that the huge monotonous task has been worthwhile.

Since we now have a large number of products via this system on our website, I have noticed that we are getting seen more and more in Google search results for either Free Classifieds or Free UK Classifieds.  The content has also provided us with a massive number of keywords and data which is also getting picked up.

I am hoping that this will drive our Alexa and Google rank further forward.

Todays random video.

Sorry I cant comment on it. In preparation I listed a few the other day only too aware at how l time was not on my side.  I cant remember what its about so hey, think of it as really random.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - so much more than a Free Ad site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment