Sunday, June 13, 2010

Banter & SEO less

YapYapOK Free Classifieds global ranking 235k UK Free ads 14k

I am finding this new blog approach more time consuming than I expected, namely a nominal amount of Free Classified web marketing reports and alot of banter.

Its not as much fun browsing as I had expected.  Its time consuming and we all have very different ideas on what we think is funny.  It takes longer than I had anticipated, mainly because there is so much chaff out there and the wheat cannot be easily sorted.

I have spent a disproportionate amount of time looking on a website with anonymous confessions.  Some were funny but there was not enough material to use.  The problem was that no amount of browsing was going to get away from the fact that much of the content was unsuitable.  I could not there fore use the safe material and reference the site.  The confessions however are not just X rated, some are perverse and even illegal.  In particular the ones fessing up to beastiality and incest.

After this I went on 2 more sites which weren't worthy of a mention so I gave up.  Sadly I have far too much Free Ad keyword analysis to keep looking today.  I wll endeavour to do better but you may need to give me a little leeway.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than just a Free Ad site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment