Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Sunday Blog

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds  global Alexa rank 254k UK Free Ads Rank 18k

Since it is Sunday I am going to afford myself a few hours relaxing.  I have lost count how many Free Classifieds blogs I have done this week.  Since I use several different blgging sites, I am doing several different Free Classifieds daily blogs so as not to get penalised for duplication but also to get in as many Free Classified anchor text links in as possible.

I have no idea if this is making any difference.  I do think that we are probably following Pareto with his 80 - 20 split.

If you think this is spammy - dont read my Ning blog.  Ning will soon be under utilised ( I am guessing) due to its decision to charge.  I don't network on Ning so shan't be continuing with it.  I aim to get at least 10 Free Classifieds anchor text links in every very short blog.  Not that this is going to be much less.... Sorry!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than a Free Ad site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment