Friday, June 25, 2010

On on!

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds 211k UK Free Ads 12k

We have had a drop of 1k in Alexa which is a little dissapointing.  The drop has come from the UK whilst we have stayed static elsewhere.

We knew that climbling the next 100k was going to be tough.  We have not sat back on our laurels and we are excited to be releasing more improvements to the Free Classifieds which will see encourage more visitors and have a positive effect on the Free Ads ranking.

By the end of the weekend we will have some exciting new developments which I will report when they are in place.

I am having my sons friends over today for a barbeque, so I have not prepared any video for you.  Who know maybe next week, I will catch up!

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds - so much more than just a Free Ad site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment