Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Light relief - at last!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds Alexa rank 226k UK Free Ads Slightly under 13k - hey whats 975 between friends, lets round down -12k


Clearly NOT rocking into our natural Alexa rank.  Our Free Ad site is really climbing at an amazing rate now.  One of the SEO tools which I have neglected to mention is content update.  As a free classified this really relies on our users but news, forums etc can all be updated a little each day.   I have been a little more proactive with this lately.  On top of that we are getting more and more free ads placed around the clock.  So this all updates our content.


I have been unable to find enough funny articles on the web to blog about.  I have found some slightly amusing but  not actually clutching at your sides funny.  The funniest things published on the web are it seems on Youtube.  So instead of supplying funny banter.  I am publishing a link instead.  Cop out I know, The problem is I just don't have enough time on my hands.

This is todays random video bought researched and bought to you via the YapYapOK Free Classifieds blog.

So here's todays funny video


So there goes it.  A little light relief whilst reading a dull blog post.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than just a free ads site.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment