Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Digg IT

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds Alexa global ranking 242k UK Free Ads 14k

We have now confortably under the quarter million mark globally. What is really causing great excitement is our Free Classified ranking in the UK ......14k.

I had a little mishap with Posturous yesterday which meant I had to look at all my blog sites and re request permission. i was shocked to see that my blog actually had some kind of readership. I think I must be appealing to the amateur social marketeer who sees snippets of useful info on progressing their site through the ranks. For this reason I will periodically reference the free web tools I have utilised.

I will also make reference to the paid systems that I have used, ie ad campaigns and Tweet Adder etc. Also which of these have been the easiest to implement and what results we have had in promoting our Free Classifieds.

My blogs have become spammy whilst I have tried to create as many backlinks possible from these well ranked blog sites. I will try to be a little more discreet in future although the point of my blogs is SEO and therefore Free Classifieds anchor links will be in each one. Perhaps it will be a valuable reference!

So today I vowed to "put myself out there" in the interest of hmm ... interest. I subscribe to Digg which is great fun and informative. I decided to do a little research & go through some of the latest news. The first one story I looked at I considered inappropriate, the second looked very funny. Basically a romance fail published on Youtube. The great sadness was that Youtube had removed the video as it violated terms of service. So today my efforts have been thwarted.

Since I had much of yesterday off I am a little behind. So I will restart my interesting blog attempts ...tomorrow.

As another point of reference, I subscribe to Digg as I have used it on many occassions as a marketing tool to promote our Free Classifieds. Its easy to use, its free marketing and its got a massive following, (Alexa Global 121 as I write).

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - so much more than a Free Ads site

No comments:

Post a Comment