Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 231k UK Free Ads 13k

I have spent another disproportionate amount of time trying to find an API code that we wish to implement as well as some funny stuff to blog.

2 hours on and I am frustratingly behind and have neither found the code or the funny stuff.  I challenge you to research the web and find something funny to blog about.  I am steering away from pictures and videos so this narrows my results some what.  I dont do corny, I love irony and I'm fascinated by the weird.  So surely that gives enough scope for something.

I have now given in to the challenge for fear of not getting anything done on the YapYapOK Free Classifieds site.  I was going to turn my attention to The World Cup, the Vervu somethings and the fumbled goal saving attempt by somebody Roberts.  As you ca tell I am not a footy fan and feel that a football blog by a non believer  may be a tad patronising.  Having said that I have not found any English fans believing this year.  Moral is at an all time low, never before have we felt so defeated before the game hae even begun.

I am not a football fan but I have on may occassions got drawn into the important games.  I actually watched the final of the world cup by myself at home, 12 years ago when all my friends were watching at the pub.  The one when England lost on penalties.  It was a devastating time and I was only able to watch from behind the sofa, such was the anxiety.  This is why I dont want to get into the game.  I know that it would cause more unnecessary stress than I can take. 

My husband is from Nottingham and has supported Forest forever.  He still romances about the days when they were unbeatable.  Sadly that time has gone and they have recently lost the play offs which would have seen them promoted.  I have no issue with this, except that now my son is an ardent Forest fan.  Its just one disappointment after another.  Still I guess that maybe these harsh disapointments may serve as some life lesson later on.

Blog - poor but done.  Now I need some more Free Classifieds anchor back links, a Free Ads  MySpace Blog, some content update but first I must find that API code!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds more than just a Free Ad site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment