Sunday, May 16, 2010

Alls Fair!

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds  global Alexa 357,024 - UK Free Ads 24k

I have just read a headline on BBC news stating that brain scans can be used to detect liars.  No such need for me as I cannot lie.  Not to save myself or my nearest & dearest.  I once read that all children have a natural instinct to lie.  It can be advantageous n getting on later in life.  Obviously I am regressed in this department as you only need look at me & the colour of my face says it all.

I can't lie on the phone either.  I long gave up trying.  I genuinely think that no matter what, the truth can be explained where is a lie may get you out of trouble, it nearly always comes back to bite you.

Cheating, on the other hand I have no problem with.  The consequences of cheating are that you get caught, tell the truth and its a little amusing.  I cheat at everything.  Cards, chess, poker, quizzes everything.  I cheat against friends, strangers and even young children.  There are no exceptions.  I have been a bit surprised by how personally some people take it.  Its not serious, I always get caught but I don't care.

If I could have cheated the Alexa rank I would have.  Its fairly easy to frig at the outset but you really need to cover all bases if you want to stay up.  I am now desperate to get our Free Ads under the 100k barrier.  More development has been identified to improve site function but will continue ad infinitum. This will give search engines & Alexa increased confidence in this Free UK Classifieds.  We anticipate being the Fee advertising site of choice within a short space of time.  Inevitably there will be other sites with bigger budgets.  That's why we intend to listen to our customers & never forget our purpose, to provide a viable alternative to pay to list sites but with better function than all other free ad sites.

YapYapOK the UK Free Classifieds that keeps getting better!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment