Monday, May 24, 2010

Still Climbing!

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds 317,479k  UK free ads rank 25k

Just when i was reconciling our Free Ads to have found its natural place, along comes a big jump and takes us closer to our goals.

So I am still hopeful to take this Free Ads to under 200k before any major advertising, maybe we can get to the top 100k.  So far the sceptics say no, but we have surprised them since they did not believe that this was possible. 


I have tried a slighltly differnt tack and need to have some time aside to push it further.  I will continue to experiment with my new improved SEO nad report back if it works.  No need to confuse if it doesn't.  Who knows Maybe we will see some larger movements  of the UK Free Ads in the next couple of days, I would like to see the UK Classifieds under 250 by the middle of June.    Free ad submissions & unique visitors are now consistently high, so perhaps I should be hoping for more!

YapYapOK The best in UK Free ads - we're not just a Free Classified site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment