Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dogmatic

YapYapOK Free Ads Alexa Global 406,869 UK free classifieds UK ranking 26k.

My eyes were opened to the delights of the Riot Dog of Greece.  There have been may riots in Greece, largely regarding political corruption as well as the scandals regarding the financial instability.  I am unsure how long these riots have been going on but Riot dog has been in the front line for the last 2 years.  Such is his universal popularity that there have been government warnings NOT to shoot the dog for fear of retribution.

Its a lovely story, one which the Brits love, such is their love for animals.  Consequently the Riot Dog Facebook page was started as an awareness campaign & is proving successful in securing his safety.  Riot Dog is fearless in battle & all photos show him at the front of all protests no matter how noisy and overwhelming they become.

I have decided to adopt this approach in gearing up my marketing campaign for the best UK free classifieds.  I must resolutely march forwarded & demand that some of the chores or at least the dinner on occasions are dealt with by someone else.  My role is to fulfill the marketing potential of free social media until such time that a heavier budget is necessary for this fabulous free ads site.  Everything else must be secondary.

I will be stubborn if necessary and the children will starve.  We will wear un laundered clothes or at least un ironed.  Dust will fall on the piano and homework will go unchecked.   I shall be riot dogmatic in my efforts.  Of course it will have to wait for another 8 days as we still have our family visitors and  I must make sure they are well catered for......doh!

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds - setting the standard of how free ads should be!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment