Monday, May 10, 2010

Blogging for ranks!

YapYapOK UK Free Ads Alexa 416,074 -  UK back on track 27k

I am currently a little distracted with the results of the general election which are still unclear.  I am reasoning that perhaps it would be a benefit to have opposing parties thrash out the finer details of political policies for the greater good of the country.  Nick Clegg is a bright boy as is David Cameron.  I feel that they are both in politics to be serve the country rather than letting the country serve them. 

Clearly having a megalomaniac as the Prime minister is of no benefit to anyone.  Maybe they need to rename it, the prime bit may have creates a huge inflammatory ego that is in desperate need of suppressants.

I think that it must be clear that we will have a change of government.  At least I hope as much!

Along with this distraction I have been very busy as I have my mum and my brother over at the moment.  I have therefore been neglecting Free Classifieds SEO ie; my blogs, my word analysis and my articles.  On top of this I am finding other stuff that really needs doing.

I must catch up with some content on the Free Ads news page as well as on the forums. Fortunately my Alexa ranks are going in the right direction else I would feel a little overwhelmed. So please forgive the short blog but there is not a moment to be had.

YapYapOK free UK classifieds

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment