Monday, May 31, 2010

Time to start Google ads for ning

YapYapOK Free Classifieds global Alexa rank 279k UK Free Ads Alexa 23k

I am bracing myself for some keyword analysis today.  That's not really the hard part, but  I will need to maximise traffic for a free classified site remembering to use site specific keywords that are less competitive and therefore less expensive.

I am not too concerned about this job, its implementing them after wards as part of my Google Ad campaign I am concerned with.  Its just not easy enough for the lay person to get use.  Google should take a leaf from Microsoft and do something more like Bing.  A combination of the two would be great.  The functionality of Bing with the keyword tool of Google.  That would be stunning.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get my free classified affiliation sorted out.  I have a few issue that I need to discuss with the developer prior to implementation so it may not be as straightforward as I am hoping.  I will only activate my ad campaign once the affiliation is in place to maximise viability.

My guess is that it will take 20 more days to get the rank under 200k.  I am hoping that I can speed it up with free classified affiliation as well as free classified keyword.

Perhaps my directory submissions as a Free Classified listing will have started working too, in which case we may surpass our targets very quickly.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - so much more than just a free ad site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment