Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One way linking

YapYapOK UK FREE Classifieds Global Alexa rank 317,479 -  Free Ads UK rank 25k

I forgot to mention that I have also opted for one way links via a third party.  Yes I know budgets are tight but I am simply not set up to manually submit 100's of links.  Frankly it would take too long & my time is more valuable.

For the sake of $14.99 each month I can have 100 one way links with a full description  (which I wrote), pointing to the best UK Free Classifieds.  There is no translation or communication issues as its all done clearly by email.

Certainly the workforce presumable in Ahmedabad or Bangalore will be grateful for the extra work which helps prop up their economy.  I hope that does not sound patronising.  I am stating a fact.  When I went to India, the average monthly pay was £10.  The resourcefulness and commitment to work illustrates what we can do when our choices are compromised.  Consequently they are now thriving against the tide of the economic catastrophe which has impacted so many of us.  We could learn from this maybe?

I also wrote a couple of separate blogs for MySpace & another for Ning.  So I am still hopeful for good things in Alexa for this UK Free Ads site.  The one for Ning was blatant anchor text links, but since I only have one friend on the network, then no one will be reading it.  I also managed another recipe with an about us bit on Scribd ( which I love) as well as my programming stint with the developer.

Our Free Classifieds site takes privacy seriously.  Due to requests, we now have the user name displayed against the Free Ad as opposed to the name.  Originally we wanted to show some transparency to the buyer and instill confidence.  We have another way of doing this now.  The changes, all being well will not be implemted for a couple of weeks as we have some other housekeeping issues to attend to.  Many small improvements, which are not always obvious continue to go ahead.  They may not always have the wow factor but they do enhance the users experience.

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds - not just another FREE AD site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment