Monday, May 3, 2010

Were on the Up & Up

YapYapOK UK Free Ads global Alexa rank is now 461,025  UK 27,747

I was planning to have the day off yesterday.  I often plan them but find myself back on the mac late at night writing my blog & evaluating my UK classifieds keywords  I had intended to leave them a little while longer to see if some of my lesser performing words had any cycle to them. 

I had not worked on either my blog or my Classifieds keywords on Saturday so I was feeling that I would probably spend an hour or two when I got home.

Devastatingly we lost our internet.  Last night & until 10.00 this morning.  I have a million other things to do in preparation for my mum & brother coming to stay on Wednesday.  It is totally out of character for me to put off any tasks, I usually anticipate any possible down time, whether they are within my control or not.

Alexa did not change yesterday, so it was such a pleasant surprise to see so much growth from Saturday.  Additionally our free ads visitor numbers grew to another new high.  Today we are on track for yet another  classifieds visit record.


Sorry its short, its relevant although repetitive.  It does illustrate that our web tools ( previous blogs) are working.  It also shows that you dont have to be well versed in SEO to get your site ranked.  I know its premature our free ads still have a way to go, but from 23 million to 460k in 6 months with very little budget and zero experience is not so bad!

YapYapOK UK Free Classified and Shop hosting

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment