Saturday, May 22, 2010

A short nonsense

YapYapOK FREE Classifieds global Alexa 341k  UK Free Ad rank 28k


I utilise all types of free social media to promote our Free UK Classifieds.  Its surprising how many there are.  The great thing about many of them is how interactive they are.  For example I use Posturous as a medium to distribute my blog which duplicates my blog across several different media of which I am a member.  There are several lacking & I copy my blog across to maximise back links.

According to several different sources these duplicated pages can be detrimental to SEO.  Since the  Free Classifieds has continued to grow in rank I have been loathe to change as I wasn't sure if this was untrue.  After all its no effort to copy my blog across and I have not wioshed to sacrifice rank as an experiment.


Now that our Free Classified site is progressing on a lower gear, it is the time to experiment.  I will therefore not copy to MySpace or Ning - soon to be redundant anyway.  I have decided to see what happens and towards the end of the week I will rehash some articles with as many links as possible and post these randomly.
I will have to be quick if I want some back links on Ning this week.  In their wisdom they have decided to charge for their social networking site.  I wonder if this will prove to be their downfall.

YapYapOK is a UK Free Classified that will stay free,  thats what the public want.  Its up to us to be innovative about how we generate revenue otherwise we will lose the revenue we have.

No SEO, no marketing, no hassle no fuss, no fee. Why wouldn’t you? Free online advertising with massive traffic. Now we just need you!

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds - more than just a FREE AD site!


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment