Friday, May 28, 2010

SEO success

YapYapOK FREE CLASSIFIEDS global Alexa 297k UK FREE ADS 25k

I am upping the anti and working harder.  Multiple blogging as opposed to multiple blogs is the way to go.  Ie no free ad blog duplication but recreating new blogs with lots of anchor text links across the media sites.

Another favourite I have mentioned is Scribd.  I am using anchor texts within recipes.  For example recipes I have published on the Free Classified forum with an about us.
See this link for Tandoori Chicken wraps.  The advantage to a site with a forum is that you can choose anything within your skill range and write about it.  The advantage of recipes is that we seem to have a preoccupation with food, so they get read.

Fortunately my mum is a qualified chef so I learnt very early how to manipulate flavour.  As a busy working mum with a husband that wouldnt know the difference of a cooker to a washing machine, I have also learnt how to make food taste nice - quickly.

I am only 5 ft 2 (ok a little less than that) so I have to be careful with my intake.  Consequently I see little point in eating anything that is not delicious.  Why waste calories on rubbish?

So multi blogging with anchor text links, Scribd, content update - am being forced now to add more recipes to our FREE Ad site to support Scribd as well as continually improving the already stunning functionality on this Free Classifieds seems to be working.  Additionally I have auto twitter and Exactseek.com for my ad campaign.  This ad campaign is driving my hit rate up no end.  Whilst I have read rumours of robots, I am still getting a huge hit rate which would have cost much more in SEO and is worthwhile in results. 

In my spare time, not that there is much of it at the moment, I am researching new ways to get ahead. I have a number of things up my sleeve regarding FREE Classified ad affiliate programs, one I am excited about so lets see if it comes off.

Clearly our SEO methods are working.  I am not sure how much quicker we could have done this with an expert on booard, but I am certain that the costs would have been prohibitive.  The good news is that I have illustrated you dont need an SEO expert or a big budget to launch a new site and get it fairly well ranked in Alexa.

We are still short of our target but this has been an excellent way to progress, it has also been a necessary way forward to highlight where we need to improve the free classified ads for all round user efficiency.

YapYapOK FREE CLASSIFIEDS still climbing, still working and so much more than just a FREE ADVERT site.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment