Thursday, May 13, 2010

New site function

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds Global Alexa rank 385,404  UK FREE Classified 24k

I have just done some keyword analysis on ExactSeek.com.  I am aiming for keywords which yield  a click through of over 0.8 hits per hour.  Some have been doing very well with an average click through of 2 or even 3 clicks /hr.  Others are doing very poorly at less than 0.2.

I have been averaging 22 hits per hour with all my words combined so this is clearly a great value campaign.  My reason for reporting is that I have a new keyword yielding 8.42 clicks per hour.  I only changed this 43 hours earlier and these are on days where my hit rate is actually below par.  So this is not even its full potential.  That means that this word which is a standard $4 per month is yeilding  an excess of 6000 hits per month.  I get discount for numbers so I am paying closer to $2.  That's a whopping 6000 hits for $2 or 0.0003 cents per click.

Improvements on the best UK Free Classifieds are the new moving adverts.  This means that all free ads appear in rotation on the home page and a side ad rotates on every page.  This gives adverts much more exposure to the browser which will hopefully create an improved conversion on sales.  These is no premium for this service, all FREE adverts get the same exposure.

YapYapOK best UK FREE Classifieds just got even better.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

1 comment:

  1. Recently i got the hosting services from this site http://www.goresellers.com/as a reseller
    With the help of the reseller account i got the hosting services in this site www.tucktail.comat cheap cost

    ReplyDelete