Saturday, May 8, 2010

A tired blog! Sorry!

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds Global Alexa 428,805 UK 29k

So we are within the 20 -30k I expected with one day to go.  We are currently climbling about 6 k a day which is alot slower than before.  I really should measure this as a percentage now but even that will be alot less than before due to the stiff competition we now face.

A very brief run down.  Our ExactSeek.com ad campaign is goin great for us yeilding a click through of about 400 visits a day.  We also still have some organic traffic from Google and a fair bit from Bing.  I am still playing with my keywords and have another 2 yielding me a higher than expected resut.  Anything over 0.8 clicks per hour is a great return.  Some are 3 or 4 timetimes this.  Others are dismal at 0.2.  Fortunately we only have about 3 poor performers and 3 more under the 0.8 acceptable level.

Craigs List is a great one, Free ads or classifieds don't work.  Shoes is great, clothes is pants.  Home a star achiever, property not. I am tired of word analysis and had really hoped to put it to bed with a month of implementing them.  I have to say though that the result is worth it, tiring as it may be.

Its Saturday & I am getting wound down for pizza and wine.   Fingers crossed for Alexa tomorrow!

YapYapOK - a new class of free classified

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment