Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spamming Anchors

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds Global Alexa 310,292, UK Free Ads, UK rank 25k

Still rocking in the UK but this free classifieds is driving ever upwards worldwide.

One of the Alexa "cheats" I am using is regarding the toolbar.  Since those using the toolbar will be over represented in the industry whilst highly under rated by internet users, then it is possibly safe to say that it is important to get some representation with Alexa and download the toolbar with your site saved as the home page.  Better still get a few friends to do it too.

That makes sense except, I have installed the Alexa code on this UK Free Classified.  Surely then the site can be monitored without Alexa toolbars in place.  I dont know.  However I am not prepared to take any chances.  So far we have a total of 8 computers all pertaining to have Alexa downloaded with our Free Ad site saved as the homepage.

As previously mentioned I am now writing several different blogs with different text & anchor text.  I am blatantly doing this in Ning, although I am still careful not to include too much in the same sentence, or so that it doesn't make sense.  No point getting penalties from the search engines.  Ning will be charging as from July, so I will not be using it to promote our FREE Ads anymore.  Untill then I will spam it with anchors.

I have read that Google will only acknowledge 2 back links to 1 website  from one page anyway.  I doubt that you are penalised for more, otherwise the UK Classifieds would not be climbing so well.  More likely that they have a line of code sayiong to ignore more than 2.  So again I am not taking any chances, as is clear here.

Off to spam Ning.

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds - more than just FREE ADS

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment