Thursday, April 29, 2010

Please Sir - I want more!

YapYapOK UK Free Ads Global Alexa  498K unchanged, but its still early.

I have for the last few weeks been promising to create more recipes for the Free Ad forum.  Since we have been exploring other various web tools and a couple of ad campaigns, consequently it has dropped in priority and has a layer of dust on my imaginary in tray.

My hand has been forced in the event of my Scribd two days ago.  It now has over 2100 reads and has been downloaded 140 times.  Food is the new fashion & I for one can spend hours pouring over recipes books for inspiration and ideas.  I do like pictures to accompany them though, so I do now feel that I should re address the recipes in due course and edit them with a photo to further inspire the readers.

My next task is to remember and rewrite my hot roast fennel salad with garlicky baked camembert.  These recipes have several discreet links to our Free Classified site so the exercise is not a wasted one.

No doubt after writing, my mouth will  water and I will succumb to ravenous status and eat the contents of the fridge.  Oh, I can hear my tummy rumbling already!

YapYapOK FREE ADS

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment