Thursday, August 19, 2010

An Angel On Fiverr

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 179k Alexa Free UK Classifieds 20k

The new roll out of the YapYapOK website has been very exciting but not without a couple of hiccups.

Lucky for us our developer has put all else aside to help get us back on track efficiently as can ever be expected.  Screen shots from around the globe has given us clear direction of the glitches with some small alignment issues which have been solved with alarming speed.  Again Thank you Helga.

I has a report from Yasser on Fiverr consisting of 97 pages regarding the optimisation of the YapYapOK Free Classifieds using our main keyword as the target.

We had a sudden drop on Google for our keyword yesterday & I fought long and hard to see why.  We had suddenly dropped from view.  My own inadequate analysis failed to show the problem as we were clearly still indexed had not received any reports from Google and no malicious content could be found.

I contacted Yasser again to see if he could re analyse the site in return I would pay for another ($5) gig.  Without payment he instantly showed me the problem and how to fix it.  I had changed something in the meta data and it took me less than a minute to put right.  He went back to the site took another look to confirm that this was now showing correctly.

Apart from only having great experiences on Fiverr, I have to recommend Yasser for going above and beyond the call of duty and for his kindness.  It never fails to amaze me that strangers can give you time and advice for nothing.  I urge anyone wanting a detailed analysis of their site against their main Google page 1 competitors to part with the tiny fee of $5 and use his service.  here is a link to his gig.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment