Wednesday, August 25, 2010

De-Wheeled

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 180k Free UK Classifieds 24k


I have had some concerns about the unnatural linking in a link wheel, not so much the format as I am quite sure that you can make that look very natural, lets face it, its manual linking and you write your own articles.  The issue I have is the choice of keyword being sent to a site which is not representative of that word.  The article may relate to the keyword.  It flies in the face of a book I read called SEO for dummies.  This book is more about relevance of content as well as meta daya and title.  Now whilst you can get the content to match, the others are not necessarily so easy.

So I have disabled my links, I am unsure if this is temporary or permanent.  I will go back to my submissions and articles which have worked so well and do my SEO the old fashioned way.

I will utilise Fiverr which is amazing.  Marika is amazing with her article spin and submission service and I will definitely use her again.  My SERP increased massivley with a combination of her gig as well as Doggydog.

Due to my linking strategy I need to leave it the socila bookmarking 2 weeks but I will use the article submissions in another weeks time.


YapYapOK Free Classifieds - an altogether classier Free Ads site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment