Sunday, August 29, 2010

SEO In A Nutshell!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds Alexa 180k Free UK Classifieds 24k

We are preparing for the new YapYapOK Free Classifieds competition & all the information on entering will be on the website today.   Simply Post A Free Ad - Win An iPad

All entries will need to have access to the Mail On Sunday Supplementary You magazine and enter the code on the advert near the back of the mag.  For those not likely to see it, I will post the advert on our Facebook, go to the Facebook link on the site to see.   

YapYapOK Free Classifieds is maintaining SERP on Google which suggests that we have stability and now need to do some more work to creep up another few places.  At this level climbing one position is incredibly hard.  However I have secret tools & clever tricks, namely Doggydog and Matrica on Fiverr.  I think a monthly visit to use their services will help close the gap to pole position.

Matrica will spin and submit articles, this works so well.  I have had an article published in Ezine, its not actually promotional enough for the other article sites which have some tolerance for promotional material.  So I will change some of the more salient points to raise some brand awareness.  After that I will send it to Matrica who will give me 300 versions of the article after she has submitted them.  She also uses Senuke - its meant to be powerful but I am unsure what it does.

Doggydog is the Social bookmarker.  He submits to 300 Social bookmarks, I will use this every 4 - 6 weeks.

At this point we can afford to narrow down the number of techniques used.  In addition to these, we will submit to article sites and submit to directories.

Even if I was starting SEO on a new site I think that we would limit ourselves to the tools listed above.  I would not pay for any PPC advertising.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - why pay for advertising?

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment