Monday, August 9, 2010

Wheeling in the links

YapYapOK Free Classifieds Alexa 177k UK Free UK Classifieds  25k
There is much excitement as we prepare for the launch of the new YapYapOK Free Classifieds.  Gone are the icons and bright colours.  We have a new subtle yet stunning layout with a dynamic new YapYapOK logo.

The developer has surpassed herself, an impossible task you may think but wait until you see it!

I on the other hand am working on my link wheel daily.  Today I created a blog in myspace as well as a webnode.  Its a little lacking as it wont recognise my jpeg files as jpeg files so the branding is not there.  Not to worry its raisen d'etre is more for link juice than for public browsing.  It adds another spoke in the wheel.

From what I can gather you can make your link wheel as complex and large as you wish.  I plan to add 2 more sites a day to mine, so lets see how it works.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - getting ready for a brand new launch!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment