Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Best Giggs so far on Fiverr!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 177k Free UK Classifieds 27k

YapYapOK Free Classifieds is still in the same SERP as yesterday.  There is always a little anxiety when you have seen good placement growth assessing if your position is maintained.  There is also a small expectation that you may actually rise a bit more.

I employed the services of Yasser on Fiverr who promises that he will assess your website and get you on to the top ten ranks of any search engine for any keyword.  We chose Google.com with the term Free Classifieds

Once again I was delighted with the response.  I had half expected a list of directories with a set of instructions on various link building opportunities.  Imagine my surprise when after only 4 days I received a comprehensive 90 page document with tables and graphs illustrating all seo parameters of not only of our website but also of our 10 major competitors.


Analysis of links and percentage of associated keywords is one of the subjects of the report.  Another is keyword density where your site is analysed as well as all your major competitors providing a range as a comparable.  Apart from the comparable s, against each report, Yasser gives advice on what to do to get a specific attribute up to par.

The basic summary stated that our Free Classifieds meets 89% of the requirements for a top 10 placement on Google.com for the term Free Classifieds.

Aside from producing a beautifully executed report that is easy to follow and very logical, Yasser was positive and enthusiastic about the the YapYapOK Free Classifieds, describing it as awesome!

I feel very mean if I dont mention some other amazing giggs on Fiverr.  Not just beceause they are amazing but all the ones listed below went beyond the the gigg description to either do more work, advise what my next course of action should be or in the case of the logo, produce a fabulous 3d logo in less than a day.
Craigy72 for 3D render of logo
Matrica for spinning and article submission, as well as being very positive anf feeding back to me on how I can take the site from there to better SERP, 2 full page emails.
Doggydog for social bookmarking we pushed this to do 2 similar keywords, free classifieds and free uk classifieds.   The 2nd uptake was less than half so he refused the $5 fee.  Upon my insistance that he take the fee as he had pre warned me that it might not happen, he tried again to get a 90% success rate.
Smartgen I really don't want to give this one away as its my little secret, however that would be unfair to him.  Providing 50,000 hits, great for Alexa.  Yes they are real, its from his traffic exchange and they are recording on my stats.


Yesterday I reported that Buildmylink should provide a service for one off submissions.  Not easy to find but they do.  The cost is $2 per link.  I will probably use this a few times each month.

I am now about to print off my report for some methodical seo action.  Damn 90 pages!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds, working hard to get your free ads noticed.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment