Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Upwards in SERPS

YapYapOK  Free Classifieds 178k Free UK Classifieds 27k

Our SERP for Free Classifieds has moved up 3 places and we now reside at the bottom of page 2 for Google UK.  

I have been using Fiverr for spinning and submission of articles, 200 Social Bookmarks and Xrumer forum blasting.  I managed over 200 articles with submissions for $5, I can see them very clearly on Google when I enter YapYapOK.

Xrumer forum blaster blasted my url or keyword to over 2000 forums with a link.  Many of these will not yet be indexed so we should gain a few more placements.   By employing the services of the vendors on Fiverer I am not needing to buy the software required for submissions or for spinning articles.

I am so confident in the services offered on Fiverr that I think I can outsource a lot of my SEO for around $50 each month and drop my paid ad campaigns

The Xrumer forum blaster report I received from the seller on Fiverr, advised me not to ping more than 50 of the links a day.  I have heard the term Ping so often and chosen to ignore it.  Mainly because my brain has been too full to take on anything else, I am very new to SEO and every single thing I have implemented has taken translation, research and analysis.  If I had even had a little knowledge of the terminology I could have saved my self a lot of time.

When you update the content on your site, Pinging it is a way of saying cooey to the search engines to re spider your site, acknowledge your changes and hope that you are rewarded with a better SERP.  The spiders will find it naturally and you can allow an organic assessment, but it may take a while.

Do not do what I did and download software that tried to block every web page I got up and was a devil to uninstall.  There is  a way to do it on your computer thats is well explained in Wiki.  I have a MAC so my Ping is in my applications.

I am off too Ping some Free Classifieds articles and Social bookmarks that link to the YapYapOK Free Classifieds site.

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds - moving onwards and upwards!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment