Monday, August 16, 2010

A Chink In The Chain

YapYapOK Free Classifieds   Alexa 179k Free UK Classifieds 20k

I am working on a very limited internet for the next possible 3 days and preying that the phone company dont have much on or at least prioritise the external  fault that is causing me so many problems.

In leu of the connection my SEO & therefore results is also a little limited.  We have dropped in SERP.  Helga (developer extraordinaire) warned that this was likely due to the rollout of a new site. Whilst this glitch may be temporary it does drive me to add more sites in my linkwheel.  The internet connection may put pay to that.

So limited internet = limited SEO = limited blog.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - an altogether classier Free Ads

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment