Monday, August 9, 2010

Experience is the teacher of all things.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 177k Free UK Classifieds 25k

I have so far completed 11 sites in my link wheel and hope to get round to another 2 today.  I have an extraordinary busy day since today we will load all the new changes of the version of YapYapOK Free Classifieds.

I noticed that we are on the top of page 2 for Free Classifieds Google UK, this is likely to be as a result of the link building.  I read that before you climb up after link building, you tend to drop.  I absolutely noticed this before dropping a significant amount in a day only to have climbed up several pages 2 or 3 days after.  We are maintaining our position with Free UK Classifieds but that's probably because I am not working with that one just now.

The first wheel of sites in my link wheel are :

  1. Squidoo
  2. Ezine
  3. YapYapOK Facebook
  4. Hubpages
  5. Google Knol
  6. Blogger ( & Posturous, linkedin due to multi posting)

The next layer so far is
  1. MySpace
  2. Webnode
  3. Propellor
  4. Scribd

I shall probably use a couple more web template sites but would like to see that they allow dofollow links.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds, watch out for a whole new look.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment