Saturday, August 7, 2010

LinkWheel

YapYapOK Free Classifieds

A different blog for my new link wheel.


A link wheel represents a wheel with sites linked in a cirlce one way. All of these site then link to your site with inbound links. Imagine your site in the middle (the hub) with all these sites linking inwards surrounding it in a cycle. Those around the outside and linked in rotation, hence the wheel.

So how did I do it.

  • I created a Squidoo lens with a link to the YapYapOK website - You will need to learn how to add a html link.
  • I created an Ezine article with a link to YapYapOK Free Classifieds and to the Squidoo
  • Next a Hubpage linking to the ezine page and to the YapYapOK Free Classifieds
  • Then create a Google knol and link back to the Hubpage and to the YapYapOK Free Classifieds
  • Blogged with links to the knol and to the YapYapOK Free Classifieds - Ta da
  • Finally edit your squidoo and enter a link into the Google knol page and the YapYapOK Free Classifieds - my next task

Since I am awaiting publication from Ezine I cannot close my loop. Apparently there is need to close a loop and I have yet to see if it may be worth leaving my Ezine open to add more websites. As I understand you an create another wider circle of sites all pointing to each other as well as the hub and to the inner circle.


One more step to go!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds working harder to stay on top!


--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment