Monday, August 2, 2010

SEO programs for SERP

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 178k Free UK Classifieds 26k

Just when you think that you are finally getting a handle on SEO and all that is required for a higher SERP, then something comes from around the corner to blow all your theories out of the water.

To be fair the basics stay the same but the tools to apply them is  what blasts some sites up the ranks.  I have managed fairly well so far without them.  I have had the YapYapOK Free Classifieds assessed and the reports back are very positive.  To rank so well with a site that is only 9 months old,  in a hugely competitive market is exceptional.

I am now looking at linkwheels as a way to build links.  This is a program where your site sits at the hub and other sites link around it pointing to one on the side and to the hub site.  Since the links are not recipricol then a natural link building appearance occurs.  I have looked at linkserp which is a free 3 way linking system and I am just waiting to get my partner page integrated on the site to incorporate it.

Linkserp builds 6 in bound links per day, relatively small numbers, but they should be reasonably permanent.  Anyone removing their partner page is banned, I am guessing that most will want to keep the link page to keep the links that they have created.

I joined buildmyrank yesterday on a free trial basis.  Simply submit non spun articles with 1 link for every 150 words and publish it.  Once live it has the opportunity to get republished by anyone needing content.

The trial is limited to 10 links over a maximum of 15 days.  After that their is a monthly fee of $59 if you subscribe before the end of the trlal or $129 after.  Its great to incentivice during a free trial but it would be nice to have the time to properly assess the results prior to signing up.  I certainly will not be joining untill I have seen some positive movement in my SERP. 

On the other hand I have read some very positive results about buildmyrank where one blog expert ( ranked 20,000 Alexa) attributed build my rank soley for his growth in SERP with several competitive keywords.  This is a little subjective since I then went on to search his "competitive" keywords which had no where near the competition that I have for my very generic keywords Free Classifieds.  It would be good to grade the competitiveness in keysearch terms so that we can properly evaluate a product with all the information at hand.

I am off to research Senuke and Xrumer.  Another couple of SEO tools.  I will report back when I have an understanding of what I they are!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - much more than just a Free Ads site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment