Sunday, August 22, 2010

Squids & Knols

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 179k Free UK Classifieds 22k

Our relationship with Google is back on track. My small meta error saw us plummet beyond page 15, thats when I stopped looking. Within 3 days of putting it right we are now on page 3. So we have about 15 places to climb. I fully expect to be back there within the next 2 days & almost certainly within the week.

I have been congratulated on a featured Squidoo lens. I'm not really sure what that means. Apparently to improve my rank I need to update my lens. The only thing is I am not sure how to do it. I have looked. the lens to me looks rather like a blog but without the ability to post another one. There is room for comments and I can create another lens but I I don't think I can do more than this on the lens that I have created.

My recent Ezine article was denied publication for being too promotional. I have submitted and had many articles published but had steered away from Ezine after reading the terms & conditions. The more I read on article sites, the more apparent that Ezine is considered "The" article site! So I spent a good hour or so putting an article in the correct format with the right amount of anchors in the correct places. Sadly it ws rejected due to promotional material & I had to rewrite it.

I spent another 1 hour plus creating a second generic article of Free Classifieds listing sites, how to choose them and how to format an advert. My anchors are below the fold, one to Squidoo and one to the YapYapOK Free Classifieds website.

I am spending a little more time on my link wheel today. The links are more random than wheel, & there is no closing link. I strongly recommend Google Knol to be one of the sites in your wheel. I have written an article about Free Classifieds with several anchor text links. The stats on Knol are more rewarding then the ones on my Squidoo. I may spin my Ezine article & create a new lens for Squidoo to see if that helps!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds the classiest of all Free Ads

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment