Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SERP-ing

YapYapOK Free Classifieds Alexa 177k  SERP Google UK - 15 , Free UK Classifieds Alexa 27k SERP Google UK 5

Delighted with SERP.  Used the Xrumer forum blaster courtesy of Fiverrto get over 2000 profiles with inbound links.  Also Social bookmarking for both keywords, 200 each.   Hopefully Google will continue to index the links and we should continue to see higher positioning with Google.

I  have about 10 days left on the buildmyrank trial so I will need to finish my link quota.  If you choose to not continue with the membership then the links are not cancelled so this is a very worthwhile system to use.  There are similar systems where you can pay a submission fee for each article, around $2 each.

Clearly if you have a number of domains then the discounted monthly fee is very worthwhile and the normal fee is also probably fair value.  It becomes less valuable when you only have 1 domain to submit.  I would need to exceed submissions Free Classifieds articles of 30 each month to make the discount version pay and over 60 for the normal price.  I have submitted 4 articles and used 7 of my 10 trial links.  I am struggling to write more about Free Classifieds having covered most angles!

Buildmyrank insist on non spun unique articles to ensure reasonable quality.  This also gives the article a better chance of getting publishes on their PR1-PR6 sites.   Having had my articles spun I completely understand this request.   All of my articles were approved very quickly and all published within 1 day of submission.

I have read about similar sites where the articles don't get published for weeks, so I can vouch for this system.  I am fairly certain that this has helped improve my SERP too.

So I need to develop some very creative writing skills, a new angle on Free Classifieds.  Anyone any ideas?

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than just a Free Ads site.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment