Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Go Slow

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 179k  Free UK Classifieds 22k

Alexa has at last changed although not in our favour.  Having said that we have jumped in the UK, our target market so we are not dissapointed.

Our SERP has increased in Google.co.uk.  We are still placing at 7th place for Free UK Classifieds but we have jumped 1-2 places - depending on the time of day for Free Classifieds to 8th place.  Clearly the goal is to get to the first 3 places.  

I am having serious internets problems just now.  The connection is constantly dropping causing a slow down.  It is Sunday so I will see how frustrated I get.  If it gets better I will continue building on my link wheel.  If not, I may take some time off!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds, working on Sundays to get all Free Ads noticed!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment