Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free PR

YapYapOK Free Classified Ads Alexa ranking 629,470, unchanged since yesterday.

I am however expecting great things.  I have had my article published by Article Base.  Whilst this is no big thing in web marketing.  It is something I have put off as I did not feel confident of my writing skills.  There are strict guidelines which require adherence if you want your article submitted.  I had previously registered on articlezine but there was no way I was going to be able to comply with theirs.


Articlezine will not allow blatant marketing and they only allow 2 in bound links.  Whilst they rank very slightly higher in Alexa than Article Base, the fact that I am allowed 3 in bound links in both the summary and the body must surely more than make up for rank in my SEO. 


Additionally Article Base submission went through the next morning.  For the benefit of anyone interested here it is. "Selling Online Just Got Easier".


You are not paid for articles, they are free for anyone to use as they wish and you effectively negate any ownership.  So clearly unless you want some free PR  then your unlikely to do it.  I plan on submitting one article a week to various sites.  Its important not to duplicate so I need to dedicate some time to it.


Yesterday I researched Trellian as a free trial for keyword analysis of advertising.  Its far superior to Google in that it gives you so much more analysis and variations of the words./  I had previously tried to register for free trial of another site, but could not progress without entering in my credit card details.  Any freebie that requires me to cancel my payments or membership after the free trial is over I am very wary of, mostly because my mind leaks like a sieve and I would be permanently broke.


I now have a whole dictionary of keyword/terms on every variation of classifieds that you can think of.  Today my extended marketing campaign with ExactSearch.com begins in earnest.  I am dedicating the next few hours to getting every term, description and linked URL as close as I can.  Wish me luck!


YapYapOK classifieds

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment