Saturday, April 3, 2010

Instructions on how to post a free ad!

Easter Saturday!

My son Henry has a tennis tournament coming up at the end of the month.   My husband has done something top his knee, and although he tends to not let these things get in his way it has become a problem doing exercise.  Hmm, so not to let the team down I have stepped up to the mark.

I have never been particularly sporty.  I was always the one at school who would spend more energy avoiding sport than if I had actually taken part.   Last year I started tennis for fear of becoming a tennis widow.  I would not have seen my husband or my son if I hadn't joined in.

It came as a great surprise to actually enjoy it, helped of course by the athletic young tennis coaches at the local academy.  Unfortunately YapYapOK has taken so much of my time during the past 12 months that I had stopped playing.  It has become easier to work than make time for tennis.  Consequently several tennis sessions this week has left me barely able to move and shattered.

I have surprised myself by containing the skills  I had picked up during Henrys coaching.  Henry is an excellent player.  He has great coordination, listens and implemeents his skills and is fast and strong on the court.  He won his first ever tournament never losing more than 3 sets in a game of 9.

This time the age limit is different.  He is only 9 and will be playing against 12 year olds.  All of them are professionally coached every week and Henry only attends once a month.  ±He is not expected to win but is expected to learn.  As a mother I am concerned that he will become demoralised.  This happened in his first golf tournament, he fully expected to take a trophy against older more experienced players.  He had only been in an academy for a few weeks, with no prior experience.  We saw it as an opportunity to play a course.

This put him off golf as he could not see himself winning.  He has only played one tournament since and failed to place in that one too.  He continues to play at the academy and has now moved up to the advanced group, often driving a ball 200 yards  with reasonable accuracy.

Today I am sitting catching up with my blog whilst they are at the academy.  We had many free adverts placed on YapYapOK during yesterday and last nignt. YapYapOK rankings are now at 844,994.  I had hoped that they would be below 800,000 before tomorrow but this is unlikely as we have only jumped 150,00 in 6 days.  Last weeks jump was an excess of 300,000 points so we have jumped less than half of that.

The further up you climb the harder it becomes, we are really relying on some great traffic now.  So if you have anything to sell, register.  It takes seconds.  Activate your email by clicking on the link.  If your email is not in your inbox, check your spam or junk file.  Thats it, your ready to post!

To post and ad


1 Click on Post an ad on the top bar
2 Select category
3 Fill in Title, keywords ( eg if its a book, then title and auth...or,
maybe fiction, bestseller) Price and optional description and opt embed
video and save
4 A category and images tab will come up and you can click on the
category tab, select further categories and sub categories and click,
and save. Images are optional and you can upload and save.

So if your bored this Eater weekend, and lets face it, your reading my blog, have a go.  Join the fun and get Yapping!

YapYapOK free classified and free shop hosting

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment