Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Sunday Morning Quickie

YapYapOK - The UK Free Classified Site has an Alexa Rank of 670,181 globally, The UK rank now stands at 74,056

On my to do list this week is article submission, I was well aware that this was another key tool in free web marketing but have so far been either too busy and other times too complacent to get on with it.  This is a great way to get digital PR to your site.  The content should be well written and not duplicated.  To maximise my article exposure it is necessary that I submit different ones to different sites.

UK Free Classifieds will be my anchor text as will Free Shop Hosting.  Apparently its important not to spam, I am not sure if that's a Google thing or if its the article sites thing.  If its Google then ooops!

Since I spam in links on every blog and multi post them and my rankings increase pretty much daily then I am guessing its down to the web sites themselves.

This week has seen a succession of on topic serious blogs re SEO.  I will try to lighten the mood this week with a little wit and spontaneity.

Until then, pip!

YapYapOK Free Ads and Free Shop Hosting

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment