Thursday, April 1, 2010

Never put off untill tomorrow what you can avoid altogether

This is a quickie for in links to the best UK classified site

I once remember a good friend of mine asking what drives me, I remember answering that its because I am lazy.  She replied that I was the least lazy person I know.

Not true I am lazy, but with a plan.  I work hard so that I don't have to later.  I am 20 years on still waiting for later but I anticipate it coming soon.

Dont get me wrong, doing nothing is not all its cracked up to be either.  I know, I once went through a stage in my life where I had a few months not working. The bliss in the beginning was  great, but lets face it.  There is only so much Jeremy Kyle anyone can stomach.  I watched Jeremy Kyle out of curiosity, then because it gave me a superiority complex.  I mean any one who goes on the show must know that they will look like morons and we all feel so much cleverer (is that a word) than them!

I would at this point like to acknowledge my brother Shane for his input on the riddle forum.  A few have driven me nuts, and some were very easy.  Some I don't get even with the answers.  He also just put his Pentax camera on the site,  Shane if your looking I Twittered it to my thousands.

We continue to draw global traffic and with this comes the adverts.  By my next blog there will be adverts all over YapYapOK.  I spent some of yesterday choosing the format in keeping with YapYapOK.  My developer and I will be uploading either today or tomorrow.

YapYapOK free shop hosting and free classifieds

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment