Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The mint makes it first, it is up to you to make it last

YapYapOK Alexa - unchanged.  I have been clicking furiously on it for the last 3 days waiting for some more positive movement.

It does not make any sense as we have had loads more joining YapYapOK.  On top of that our hit rate is going up....significantly.

I am proud to report that my new ad space on exact search really works.  My first set of keywords were under performing despite having researched them thoroughly.  I only have 5 at the moment but plan to extend them.  Only one of my keywords over performed.  So I changed the other four.  I now have 3 keywords over performing and 2 not doing so well.  I have changed theses and will re assess later.

I am eternally grateful that I did not buy all my keywords at the start.  Now I know what to expect and I have several alternatives up my sleeve so I can approach it logically.  Apart from the stats provided by the search engine.  I can clearly see all paths on my Statcounter.  So it works, I recommend it and my hit rate has increased.... by loads!

So today is a relatively short post.  I am off to create a keyword bank for YapYapOK.  I have a very large to do list so I cannot see it being implemeted until next week.  After all I don't want to purchase them and then not have time to change them.  After all at 13 cents a day, I need them to work!

YapYapOK free classifieds and free shop hosting
YapYapOK - Tweet your ads!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment