Sunday, April 25, 2010

Warning, a very dull for links only post!

YapYapOK free ads - Alexa 561,014 Global, UK 48K, US 891k.  Did not quite make my 550k goal but it was upped from a previous goal of under 600k.

I have been reading a forum on how to get Alexa to under 100k.  Some claim this to be easy and others that there is a large requirement to attract visitors.  My understanding is that it is a combination of visitors, site glue ( how long a visitor stays), page views and in links.  Since there seems to be a fluctuation of numbers to sites within similar rankings then there is clearly more than one criteria.

Since today is Sunday and I am blogging for links then I will keep this short.  We have had many new classified posts over night.  This decorative beaded hairband is one, here is one for sharepoint online training.


I am off to start cooking.  Until tomorrow, where I hope to have some wit & at the very least something to say.

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment